If you can’t eat gluten, the Bojangles’ gluten-free menu is just what you need for your next meal. This well-known fried chicken place is one of the most popular chicken places in the country, and its customers are very loyal.
The Bojangles Cajun Filet Biscuit is the most popular spicy chicken dish in the US.
The company also has tasty sides, desserts, and drinks to give customers the best possible experience. They have a variety of items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for people who want to eat something tasty.
On the menu at Bojangles, you can get breakfast, lunch, extras, dessert and sides. The most popular thing to order at Bojangles is the hot, fresh buttermilk biscuit, which goes well with any meal and is served all day long.
At Bojangles, these are all the gluten-free options we could find. Based on the Bojangles menu, all of the items below do not have wheat or gluten.
Please keep in mind that gluten could still be in these items through cross-contamination or other means.
Check Here: Talk To Bojangles Survey
Bojangles Gluten Free Menu
Check out their full gluten free menu below!
- Garden Salad
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Roasted Chicken Bites Salad *
- Roasted Chicken Bites *
- Bo-Tato Rounds
- Bojangles Cajun Pintos
- Cole Slaw
- Seasoned Fries
- Ken’s Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Ken’s Blue Cheese Dressing
- Ken’s Fat-Free Italian Dressing
- Ken’s Honey Dijon Dressing
Drinks and Iced Tea
All of their soft drinks and iced teas are gluten-free.
Biscuits, Sandwiches, Sweets
All of the biscuits, sandwiches, and sweets at Bojangles are made with wheat or gluten.
Bojangles Gluten Free Menu Price
|Grilled Chicken Salad||$6.99|
|Roasted Chicken Bites Salad||$6.99|
|Roasted Chicken Bites||$7.99|
|Bojangles Cajun Pintos||$3.99|
|Bo’s Special Sauce||$0.79|
|Honey Mustard Sauce||$0.79|
|Ken’s Buttermilk Ranch Dressing||$0.79|
|Ken’s Blue Cheese Dressing||$0.79|
|Ken’s Fat-Free Italian Dressing||$0.79|
|Ken’s Honey Dijon Dressing||$0.79|
Popular Gluten Free Items at Bojangles
Even though Bojangles’ is best known for its fried chicken, they also have some great Bojangles’ gluten-free menu options that don’t involve chicken. All of their fried foods have traces of gluten, so if you have an intolerance, you won’t be able to eat them.
When you eat at Bojangles’, you can try different salads, sides, appetisers, and drinks. Before you order, make sure you look at the whole menu. You don’t want to miss out on anything!
We’ve put together more information about their most popular menu items below.
Make sure to order the Garden Salad if you want something quick, easy, and gluten-free. It comes with romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, carrots, cabbage, cucumber, grape tomatoes, and cheese!
If you want to avoid gluten, make sure there are no croutons. Always tell the staff that you can’t eat gluten.This salad will only cost you $3.39.
Grilled Chicken Salad
The Grilled Chicken Salad is probably your best bet if you want a salad that is a bit more filling than the Garden Salad. It comes with grilled chicken breast, romaine, iceberg, and red cabbage lettuce, cucumber, carrots, grape tomatoes, and shredded cheese.
If you’re hungry, it’s definitely the way to go! The Grilled Chicken Salad will cost you $5.19.
Sweet Ice Tea
If you want something to cool you off, you could try one of Bojangles’ ice teas. They are known for having great ice tea at a good price. If you want something sweet and refreshing, this is the place to go.
Try the $1.89 Sweet Ice Tea at Bojangles’.
Items to Avoid at Bojangles
All of these things contain gluten or have a very high chance of getting gluten on them:
- Don’t eat any cookies, sandwiches, or sweets. Also, everything but the Roasted Chicken Bites that has chicken in it has gluten.
- You can eat most of the salads, but watch out for cross-contamination and other ingredients, like the breaded chicken, that may contain wheat or gluten.
- Wheat is in the Homestyle Garlic Cheese Croutons.
- There is wheat in the Chicken Rice Bowl.
- The green beans, mashed potatoes, and dirty rice all have wheat in them.
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Bojangles
Tips from the pros and a quick rundown of everything at Bojangles that is gluten-free
- Tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease when you order in the store or on the app so they can be careful with your food.
- Bojangles only has a few things to choose from, mostly salads and roasted chicken bites. You can also get fries and other sides, but be careful not to get them dirty.
- The Find Me Gluten Free app only has a few reviews for Bojangles. They have low ratings because they don’t have many choices.
- Good things have happened to me here. Before I had an allergy, I used to love Bojangles. Even though I have an allergy now, I still go there for the tasty seasoned fries, Bo’s sauce, and ranch. I also like their sweet tea. Haven’t tried the salads or roasted chicken bites yet, but will update this post if I do!
Bojangles Contact Information
👉 Bojangles Chicken ‘n Biscuits Corporate Office Address: 310 E. Trade St., Ste. A-150 in Charlotte, NC
👉 Bojangles Chicken ‘n Biscuits Corporate Office Phone Number: 888-300-4265
To contact the team of Bojangles Chicken ‘n Biscuits, you can also fill the contact form on their website.
Bojangles Important Links
Bojangles Social Media Handles
- Facebook: facebook.com/Bojangles/
- Twitter: twitter.com/Bojangles/
- YouTube: youtube.com/Bonjangles/
- Instagram: instagram.com/bojangles/
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/bojangles/
FAQs – Bojangles Gluten Free Menu
How can I avoid cross-contamination at Bojangles?
To avoid cross-contamination at Bojangles, be sure to let the cashier know that you have a gluten allergy. They can help you make sure that your food is prepared safely and that you avoid any gluten-containing ingredients. You should also ask for your food to be prepared fresh and on a clean surface.
Does Bojangles have gluten-free desserts?
Unfortunately, Bojangles does not have any gluten-free desserts.
Does Bojangles have gluten-free kids’ meals?
Yes, Bojangles has a gluten-free kids’ meal that includes a grilled chicken breast, Bo-Tato rounds, and a side of fruit.
Is Bojangles safe for people with celiac disease?
Bojangles can be a safe option for people with celiac disease, but it is important to be aware of the risks of cross-contamination. Be sure to let the cashier know that you have celiac disease and ask for your food to be prepared carefully. You should also avoid any items that you are unsure about.
👉 Check out this article which includes complete information about Bojangles Gluten Free Menu.
👉 For more information about Bojangles, visit their bojangles.com.
👉 If you want to get Bojangles Other menu Services and Prices information then visit our website bojangles menu prices